Thursday, March 31, 2011

I hate everything

Kill it !!!! Kill it !!!! Make it die!!!!!


Thank you ever so much Hollywood for once again dipping into the well of great movies from my childhood and remaking them. This can only be due to utter contempt for your audience and no shame. Gotta fund that champagne and coke lifestyle.  I would like to say this is due to a lack of original ideas in Hollywood, but alas that really isn't the case. Original ideas are killed every single day in Hollywood. And if any independent company decides to use one for a film outside the Hollywood system, they kill it with the MPAA.

I don't even want to touch the Batman reboot already being talked about, even BEFORE THE FUCKING DARK KNIGHT RISES IS FILMED!!!!!!!!! Yeah not gonna touch it, I am out of blood pressure medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment