Monday, March 28, 2011

The 2012 Election

Well the religio-TeaBagger-Rethuglican stupidity continues and you know what it will make for both a hilarious and yet sad election.

Newt Gingrich has thrown his hat into the ring and had this to say about why:
"I have two grandchildren: Maggie is 11; Robert is 9," Gingrich said at Cornerstone Church here. "I am convinced that if we do not decisively win the struggle over the nature of America, by the time they're my age they will be in a secular atheist country, potentially one dominated by radical Islamists and with no understanding of what it once meant to be an American."

If ever there is a truly facepalm worthy statement, that is it.

And lest we forget the other theistard considering a run, Michelle Bachmann .

You know what, I am not as scared as most Americans should be. If either of these two gets elected, I can always run back down here to Costa Rica.

No comments:

Post a Comment